- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
- Work begins on Fourth Mainland Bridge
- “We’re all delighted!” – Wayne Rooney welcomes second son
- UNILORIN expels 24 students
- Victor Moses, Kalu Uche to miss Nigeria’s World Cup qualifiers, Confederations Cup campaign
- Nigeria must embrace good management practices – Atiku
- Boko Haram offensive: Military deploy more troops in Adamawa
Two men arrested with human skull in Kogi State
Two men who were allegedly caught with a human skull by a vigilante group in Araromi community, Ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi state have been handed over to the men of the Nigerian Police.
It was reported that the two suspects who were identified as Muri and Joshua were caught when their neighbors began to suspect their sudden flashy life style. The neighbors had suspected that all was not well, and had to report to the community head to get them investigated.
The Community Head in turns, alerted the members of the Community vigilante to begin a thorough investigation into the activities of the two suspects, and report back accordingly.
The Vigilante members after two weeks got their targets when they caught the duo in a burial ground trying to exhume dead bodies. Their subsequent arrest led to a true confession as they disclosed that they were actually working for one Prophet Samuel who pays them N40,000.00 each for every human skull sold to him.
The suspects have since been handed over to the police and will soon be charged to court.
The state police spokesman, Ajayi Akansanmi confirmed the incident.