- “I’m still experimenting with my strikers” – Keshi admits he misses Emenike, Moses
- Keshi not happy with strikers’ performance against Tahiti, Ideye likely to start against Uruguay
- Moyes’ first Manchester derby, North London rivalry renewed – See the FULL 2013/2014 EPL fixture list
- United away to Swansea, Mourinho welcomes Hull, Gunners host Villa – See full 2013/2014 EPL opening fixtures
- NGF crisis: You are an embarrassment to Nigerian Labour and your party – Aremu tells Mimiko
- Final report on APC merger ready for submission to parties
- Barcelona keep tabs on Mata after Mourinho blocks Spaniard’s pay rise
- I am here to run PDP and I will continue to do so – Tukur debunks resignation reports
- Save us, security operatives kill students daily – NANS cry out to Jonathan
- Akpabio explains why Amaechi’s suspension has not been lifted
Why we bombed church in Jos – Boko Haram
The Islamist sect, Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the suicide attack on a Church in Jos, Plateau State as well as the shooting of worshipers in another Church in Biu, Borno State.
According to Abul Qaqa, the dreaded group spokesman they carried out the killing of a customs officer and another officer of the State Security Service (SSS) in two separate locations in Kano on Saturday.
“By the special grace of our creator, we have today (yesterday) successfully attacked two churches in Jos and Biu,” Qaqa said.
Two people were reportedly killed in Jos and over 40 others injured while in Biu, a woman worshiper was killed and many others sustained gunshots.
“As we said earlier, we would step up attacks on our enemies. This is a war between us and the Nigerian state and there is no going back,” he said.
“They (security) claimed they have recorded over 90 percent success in their war of attrition, we want Nigerians to make deductions from what transpired recently. We would not bow out until we establish an Islamic State,” he said.