- “I’m still experimenting with my strikers” – Keshi admits he misses Emenike, Moses
- Keshi not happy with strikers’ performance against Tahiti, Ideye likely to start against Uruguay
- Moyes’ first Manchester derby, North London rivalry renewed – See the FULL 2013/2014 EPL fixture list
- United away to Swansea, Mourinho welcomes Hull, Gunners host Villa – See full 2013/2014 EPL opening fixtures
- NGF crisis: You are an embarrassment to Nigerian Labour and your party – Aremu tells Mimiko
- Final report on APC merger ready for submission to parties
- Barcelona keep tabs on Mata after Mourinho blocks Spaniard’s pay rise
- I am here to run PDP and I will continue to do so – Tukur debunks resignation reports
- Save us, security operatives kill students daily – NANS cry out to Jonathan
- Akpabio explains why Amaechi’s suspension has not been lifted
Nigerian Keith Ogunsola to be jailed for raping a schoolgirl
Judge Jeff Blackett of UK Croydon Crown Court told a Nigerian-born paedophile teacher, Keith Ogunsola that he will be jailed for “a very long time” for allegedly raping a 14-year-old pupil under the pretence of giving her “extra science tuition.”
Keith Ogunsola, a father-of-three reportedly groomed teenage victim and lured her to hotels.
According to the report, the 47-year-old science teacher from Banstead in Surrey, started having carnal knowledge of the girl since 2001, when he took her virginity by raping her at a Croydon hotel.
Croydon Crown Court heard Ogunsola subjected the girl to three years of terror, telling her to wear skirts with no underwear so it was easier to have sex with her.
Prosecutor Hanna Llewellyn-Waters told how the girl was intimidated into thinking no-one would believe her story against a teacher. When the pupil told Nigerian-born Ogunsola she wanted a boyfriend he “ripped off her clothes and raped her again”.
It would be recalled that in 2008, Ogunsola grabbed a 14-year-old pupil and stuck his tongue in her mouth while they were in his school office.
The girl described her ordeal, saying: “He put his arms around my waist and said ‘do you want a kiss?’
“He pulled me close and put his tongue in my mouth. He was holding my wrists.”
He also asked girls in his chemistry class whether they had performed oral sex.
The court heard he had already been warned by the school’s headteacher about his ‘illegal’ conduct with female students before the assaults took place. Ogunsola was cleared of two sexual assaults at that school in 2000 and another sexual assault at a different school in 2006.
Despite this, he was spared jail because of his “weak heart”.
Ogunsola was told by the presiding judge: “You are going to prison for a very long time.”