- Santos reject second Barcelona bid for Neymar
- 2Face Idibia, D’banj, Psquare, Tiwa Savage, others to feature in Star Music Trek 2013
- One of the men who beheaded police officer in Woolwich might be a Nigerian – Report
- Mikel Obi likely to miss Mexico friendly
- Mario Gotze ruled out of Champions League final
- May D visits Charlyboy’s office, solicits prayers and blessings for Abuja Album Launch [PHOTOS]
- Ancelotti has a better relationship with his players than Mourinho – Ibrahimovic
- MAVIN crew to headline Big Brother Africa – The Chase opening ceremony
- Sir Alex Ferguson lands £100,000-a-day deal as United ambassador
- Senate, House of Reps ratify Jonathan’s state of emergency declaration
Pastor killed for confronting daughter’s lover
Tragedy struck residents of Karoinwi Street in Itire area of Lagos as a man of God was allegedly murdered by his daughter’s lover over ‘ungodly’ relationship. The victim, identified as Pastor Ahamefula was said to have warned his daughter’s lover, Okechukwu to stop dating his her, noting that it is illegal, but trouble along the line ensued between them and Okechukwu allegedly killed the pastor by pulling his penis.
A close source said alleged all appeals made by Ahamefula to Okechukwu to allow peace to reign proved abortive as the love between the lovebirds wax stronger. He further revealed that the pastor also offered an alternative, which included that the heartthrob should relocate from his present residence at Karounwi Street, Itire, to elsewhere. He also wanted the man to marry his daughter officially instead of committing fornication with her.
The man of God allegedly saw the Romeo and Joliet together and went to meet the man. A quarrel broke out and latter snowballed into physical combat ensued. Okechukwu allegedly grabbed the manhood of the man of God and pulled it. A witness, simply identified as Kennedy alleged that the pastor screamed and shouted Jesus several times before he collapsed and died.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was confirmed dead. Immediately the lover man heard that the pastor has died, he took to his heels and went into hiding. As at the time of filing this report, the policemen attached to Itire Division were still searching for him.
A resident who described the late pastor as ‘nice and gentle’ revealed that the man of God was not actually against the man marrying his daughter. He said the pastor wanted it done in a biblical way, because he was not comfortable with the idea of sex before marriage.