- “Everyone told me I would score the winning goal” – Robben
- Bayern Munich defeat Dortmund to win Champions League final thanks to Robben’s late strike
- President Jonathan denies involvement in NGF elections, urges Governors to resolve their differences
- “MI couldn’t have spent N10m on the video of Chairman just to diss Olamide” – Publicist
- “My next script is a gay movie, there’s a big market for the type of fims I do” – Afrocandy
- Henry Olamiju: Yes, the Woolwich beheaders are Nigerians
- Santos accepts two bids for Neymar, Brazilian attacker to choose between Real Madrid and Barca
- Robin van Persie sends Piers Morgan signed picture of him kissing EPL trophy
- Achebe: Anambra government lauds Jonathan, Mahama, others
- Ugbene-Ajima community in Enugu: Tale of woes from forgotten schools
Annie Macaulay Tweets About Marriage With 2Face
Belated Annie on Sunday, May 6 thanked all who sent marriage wishes to her and her husband, Innocent Idibia otherwise known as 2Face.
Annie tweeted ‘Wanna say a BIG thank U 2 evry1 who sent I and my husband congratulations messages n Best wishes..It Feelz so good!We appreciate! Thx.’
Earlier on Saturday, 2Face Idibia told guests at the 2012 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria in Benin City that he was now a married man.
Annie and 2Face have been together for 13 years until their secret marriage last week Tuesday in Lagos with few family members present.
2Face Idibia is a top Nigerian artistes with six children from three different mothers.