- Santos accepts two bids for Neymar, Brazilian attacker to choose between Real Madrid and Barca
- Robin van Persie sends Piers Morgan signed picture of him kissing EPL trophy
- Achebe: Anambra government lauds Jonathan, Mahama, others
- Ugbene-Ajima community in Enugu: Tale of woes from forgotten schools
- Avoid undue involvement in Rivers PDP crisis – ACN advises Labour leaders
- VP Sambo warns Nigerians against violence
- Super Eagles to face Adidas XI
- Monaco confirm €70 million deal for Moutinho and Rodriguez from Porto
- Manchester United sack Ferguson’s assistants
- It’s official: Europa League winners to get Champions League spot from 2015
Baby boy for Stacey Solomon
Stacey Solomon has given birth to a baby boy.
The former ‘X Factor’ star – who was criticised after she was spotted smoking during her pregnancy – welcomed her second son yesterday (05.05.12) and is said to be “doing well”.
Her agent Max Clifford wrote on his twitter page: “Congratulations to our lovely client @5taceysolomon who gave birth to a baby boy earlier today, both baby and mum are doing well.”
It is Stacey’s first child with fiance Aaron Barnham, who she became engaged to in December after three years of dating. She already has three-year-old son Zach from a previous relationship.
Stacey previously revealed she was worried about giving birth for a second time because motherhood isn’t always easy.
She said: “People describe these things in such an exaggerated way, like everything’s always perfect..
“It’s like as soon as you give birth you should have these overwhelming feelings like ‘That’s it, I’m so happy, my life is suddenly perfect’.
“I didn’t have that. And if you don’t, you feel terrible and wonder what’s wrong with you. It’s not nice.”