- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
- Work begins on Fourth Mainland Bridge
- “We’re all delighted!” – Wayne Rooney welcomes second son
- UNILORIN expels 24 students
- Victor Moses, Kalu Uche to miss Nigeria’s World Cup qualifiers, Confederations Cup campaign
- Nigeria must embrace good management practices – Atiku
- Boko Haram offensive: Military deploy more troops in Adamawa
Star Actress, Patience Ozokwor Takes Son To Court
Reports say that popular Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor otherwise known as Mama G is in a legal battle with her son, Chuka.
The actress was reported to have taken Chuka to court to stop him from claiming his father’s inheritance as the Igbo tradition demand of him as a first son.
Trouble started when against his will, Mama G forced one lady named Ada on Chuka after Mama G made him dump his former girlfriend, Joy who Mama G said wasn’t good for him.
When Mama G felt Ada was growing wings, after both Chuka and Ada falling in love with each other years after, she called Chuka to end his relationship with her, a move he kicked against.
This led to a tug of war between mother and son as Mama G was bent on her wish done.
Matter was said to become worse when Mama G realised that Ada was pregnant for Chuka.
Mama G reportedly threatened to deal with Ada but both lovebirds have solidified their union by going to court to marry.
She was said to have taken the matter to some family members but lost to her son. She also lost in the customary court some weeks ago where she sought court’s injunction to deny Chuka from claiming some of his father’s properties as the first son.
Mama G’s husband died some years ago.
Mama G’s second and favourite son, Nduka is set to wed later this month. She has sworn to make it one of the biggest in town.