- PHOTOSPEAK: David Beckham bids farewell to football in tears
- Calling Achebe the father of African literature is literary ignorance or momentary exuberance – Soyinka
- Hull City sacks Olofijana
- Tito Vilanova off to New York next week for cancer treatment
- NAMA cancels its planned closure of airspace
- Rooney’s future is not my business – Ferguson
- Herdsmen’s invasion: Benue communities seek marine surveillance
- Boko Haram owns anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns – Military
- “This was the worst season of my career” – Mourinho declares after Copa del Rey loss
- Emergency rule: National Assembly saved governors from sack
Nollywood Actor Chidi Mokeme Weds Jean Olumba In Lagos [Photos]
Popular actor, Chidi Mokeme on Saturday, April 28 married his heartthrob Dr Jean Olumba at Our Saviour’s Church, Tafawa Balewa Square, Onikan, Lagos.
Last week Saturday, he earlier performed the traditional wedding in Owerri, Imo State.
Guests of the couple were given first class treatment at the reception that took place at Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos.
Jean is an American based medical doctor. The actor recently clocked 40.