- Residents heave sigh of relief as government evacuates corpses in Borno
- Ferdinand signs new deal to stay at United
- UEFA announce Berlin as host of 2014/2015 Champions League final
- Man jailed for selling pirated copies of El-Rufai’s book
- Ogun state government uncovers N200m WAEC fees fraud
- “There are 56 million illiterates in Nigeria” – Ezekwesili
- APGA members defect to APC in Anambra
- Rivers political crisis: Police bans public procession
- Lagos state bans construction during weekends, public holidays
- Adoke drags Dino Melaye to court in N10billion libel suit
How Female Rapper, Kel Lost N70m For Alleged Snobbish Act
According to what Nigeriafilms is reporting, If there is one human behaviour people don’t like to be associated with, it is definitely going to be the snobbish act.
But this act, as we were told, has allegedly made Nigerian female rapper, Kel forfeited a 70 million naira worth endorsement deal. By now, she would have been N70m richer.
According to this gist relayed to Nigeriafilms.com, when a consultant got an invitation from a friend to attend
Banky W’s birthday party which was held few weeks back, he hurriedly told his friend that he should be able to have a meeting with the artiste or book an appointment with her.
This he concluded after he was hinted about Kel’s availability at the party, since he has been trying his luck all this while to track her down.
But it was a different ball game when he finally set his eyes on the young lady who was avoiding him at any given time.
“I don’t know if she thinks I’m one of her stalker or what, I kept approaching her with so much respect but she kept snubbing me.
I felt embarrassed and move out of the premises before my actions get misunderstood by anyone,” the consultant told Nigeriafilms.com
We also gathered that he has been trying to get across to Kel through her manager Osagie but the latter’s case was nothing to write home about, as she continue postponing their several appointments.
Kel was recently dropped as the brand ambassador of Soul Mate hair cream. She has been fighting to revive her music career.
Kelechi popularly known as Kel performed at the Afro Beat Festival in Apollo Hammersmith in London on the 28th August 2011.