- Super Eagles to face Adidas XI
- Monaco confirm €70 million deal for Moutinho and Rodriguez from Porto
- Manchester United sack Ferguson’s assistants
- It’s official: Europa League winners to get Champions League spot from 2015
- Asari Dokubo is a coward who will flee if war breaks out – Northern elders
- Chido Onumah: The Achebe I knew
- Manchester City chief expects new manager to win five trophies in five years
- If Arsenal wants me, Aston Villa cannot stop me from moving – Benteke
- Jonathan should resign and give way to competent hand to rule Nigeria – Buhari
- My two daughters have Masters degrees, but they are still jobless – El-Rufai
Late DIG Haruna’s Mum Dies of Shock
Already, the relatives have fixed Saturday, March 31, for his burial but his mother died Saturday morning, March 24. She was 82years old.
Sympathizers have been trooping the residence to commiserate with the family since the police DIG passed on. But more sympathizers have besieged the family compound following the sudden death of Haruna’s mother.
It was gathered that Haruna’s aged father has been taken away from the house, and is unaware of his wife’s death.
“He has not even been told of his wife’s demise for fear of a third tragedy”, a family member disclosed.
When asked about funeral arrangements for the two bodies, Late Haruna’s younger brother, Yusuf said the family is perplexed and mystified.
“Mama had not been herself since Haruna died.
“Yesterday (Saturday) morning she gave up the ghost.
“We don’t know what to do now.
“Everybody [in the family] is confused”, a grief-stricken Yusuf managed to say.