- Super Eagles to face Adidas XI
- Monaco confirm €70 million deal for Moutinho and Rodriguez from Porto
- Manchester United sack Ferguson’s assistants
- It’s official: Europa League winners to get Champions League spot from 2015
- Asari Dokubo is a coward who will flee if war breaks out – Northern elders
- Chido Onumah: The Achebe I knew
- Manchester City chief expects new manager to win five trophies in five years
- If Arsenal wants me, Aston Villa cannot stop me from moving – Benteke
- Jonathan should resign and give way to competent hand to rule Nigeria – Buhari
- My two daughters have Masters degrees, but they are still jobless – El-Rufai
Open Letter to Abdulrasheed Maina: Non Payment Of Pension
Dear chairman of pension reform task force, Abdulrasheed Maina,
I followed with keen interest the shocking revelation uncovered recently.
But out of 44,320 pensioners that were not on payroll, you said that some of them have been brought on board. I took part in biometric verification last september 2011.
Up till today I have not yet been paid. I was very impressed by the statistics you made available to the senate committee.
I retired in 2003. Pls tell me the number of pensioners you have enrolled out of the 44,320 and the criteria for selection. When are we expecting to be enrolled? I watched and recorded your presentation to the senate through AIT live broadcast.