- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
Fresh Attack: 3 Policemen Feared Dead in Kano
At least three policemen were confirmed dead in Kano state when some unidentified gunmen on Monday afternoon stormed the residence of the Imo state Commissioner of Police at Chiranchi quarters of Kano.
The police officers were on duty manning the commissioner’s residence, when it came under heavy attack with a heavy gunfire. The people of the area immediately scampered for safety as the shootout lasted.
The Chiranchi quarters has been cordoned off by the police for stop serious search in apparent in an effort to track down the perpetrators.
The police Image maker in Kano, ASP Magaji Musa Majia confirmed the incident but was unable to give details, stating that the area has been cordoned off in search of the assailants.
It would be recalled that Kano state has witnessed different attacks in the past months and have lost many of its citizens to the incessant bombing and shootings including 188 people who lost their lives in Multiple bomb attack that hit the state in January.