- Barcelona order Neymar to gain weight
- Keshi rules Onazi out of Confederations Cup
- We are not giving up on states creation – Ekweremadu
- FG explains why amnesty will end in 2015
- Onoh’s family battles Governor Chime over father’s property
- David Luiz suffers broken nose against Mexico
- Confederations Cup: Neymar’s magic sends Brazil into semi-finals
- Brazil 2014: FIFA confirms dates for final round of qualifying matches for African nations
- Platini admits he is helpless about Monaco’s spending
- Plateau unrest: Don’t communalize criminality, fish out perpetrators without bias – Senator Pwajok
Jonathan sacks Waziri
The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, ( EFCC), Mrs. Farida Waziri has been relieved of her position.
The Presidential Spokesman, Dr. Reuben Abati announced Waziri’s removal in a statement on Wednesday.
Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde, the EFCC‘s Director of Operation has been directed to take over immediately, the statement said.
Waziri replaced Mallam Nuhu Ribadu as EFCC boss in 2008.